Saturday 13 June 2015

I've got two turntables and a microphone....

Title: Beck's "Where It's At"

           Hey, Mel here. Finally, a nice summer day! To soak up this (likely temporary) sunlight, I paired my vintage Levis with a white flared shirt from Romwe. I decided to give this summer look a little bit of edge by sporting these black Shellys London platforms and added some thrifted sunnies. I swapped out my usual red lipstick colour and opted for a bright orange. I usually live in dark clothing, but there's something about sunlight, summer and the brightness of this time of year that prompts me to exchange those darker colours for something bolder and more eclectic. Can you say Daisy Duke meets 70s vintage?






          By the way, I've been revisiting Beck's Odelay album quite a bit. Where It's At, Jack-Ass, Devil's Haircut and Hotwax are a few of my favourites. I highly recommend checking out his entire discography; his music is good for the soul!

-Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment